DISCOVER ST. PAUL'S!
ST. PAUL’S LUTHERAN SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
By faithfully proclaiming God’s saving grace, St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran School will help children grow in their relationship with Jesus as we prepare them academically, socially, and emotionally for life in this world.
ST. PAUL’S LUTHERAN SCHOOL PURPOSE
The purpose of St. Paul’s Lutheran School is “to provide a nurturing environment for education that develops the full potential of its students for life skills and service to the Triune God.”
DISCOVER ST. PAUL’S!
St. Paul’s Lutheran School has offered a comprehensive, Christian-based education for 175 years! We welcome all students, from preschool through 8th grade, across varying faith backgrounds.
What You Will Get at St. Paul’s:
- High academic standards– We offer a thorough, Christian-based education, utilizing traditional textbooks and individual Chromebooks. We are accredited through National Lutheran Schools Accreditation, and we regularly evaluate our students’ progress with NWEA testing.
- Small class sizes– We average a 10:1 student to teacher ratio, enabling greater opportunities for our students to actively participate in class and get academic assistance.
- Affordable tuition– We offer a reasonable tuition with scholarships, tuition assistance, and many payment options. We also offer discounts to St. Paul’s church families and those with multiple children enrolled.
- Mixed grade levels– Our unique mixed-grade level classrooms allow students to review or preview each grade’s curriculum, and to act as mentors for younger students.
- Preschool– Our preschool program offers varying age groups, class schedules, and tuition options for individualized needs.
- Extended Care Program– We offer both before and after school care to assist families with their daily schedules.
- Extracurriculars– We offer a basketball program for grades 4th-8th; a school-wide music program including presentations at special church/school services and an annual spring musical; and elective participation in Bremen Public School Band and Choir programs.
- Transportation– Our students can use Bremen Public School bus transportation, if needed.
- Special Milk Program– We participate in the State Special Milk Program, providing low cost and, if applicable, free milk for snack and lunch. The FDA Non-Discriminatory Statement is listed below:
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
If you are interested in touring the school or enrolling a student, you may download the application form or contact the school office at 574-546-2790.
Online enrollment now available: https://app.sycamoreschool.com/admissions/index.php?schoolid=3959
Important School Information
2022-23 School Year Fact and Fee Sheet (click icon to open)
2022-23 Day School Enrollment Application (click icon to open)
2022-23 Student Supply List (click icon to open)
2022-23 School Calendar (click icon to open)
Pay Your School Tuition Here
ENROLLING NOW FOR PRESCHOOL, KINDERGARTEN, AND 1ST THROUGH 8TH GRADES!
St. Paul’s offers an affordable, Christ-centered education in a small, caring atmosphere. Contact the school office for more information, 574-546-2790, and discover St. Paul’s today!