The Lutheran Scholarship Granting Organization exists to raise funds from individuals and businesses and distribute scholarship funds to eligible students wanting a quality, Christian education.
St. Paul’s Lutheran School uses the LSGO to provide scholarships to income eligible students. A student application for the scholarship can be obtained from the school office. A link is also provided below.
Scholarship Application 2023-24, with income guidelines
Any individual or business can donate to the LSGO and receive a tax credit and deduction!
The Lutheran Scholarship Granting Organization is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation and can accept any gift that can be eligible for charitable donations. Donations can include the following:
- Publicly traded securities including stocks, bonds, & mutual funds
- IRA-qualified charitable distributions
- Donor Advised Funds
- May include stocks, bonds, or mutual funds
- LLC and partnership Interests
- Farming Assets, including crops, livestock, and other commodities
- Real estate
- and other non-cash gifts where a value can be determined in a reasonable amount of time.