St. Paul’s Lutheran School PTL
If you have a child or grandchild enrolled in St. Paul’s Preschool or Day School, you are automatically a member of St. Paul’s PTL (Parent Teacher League). PTL acts as a liaison and activities coordinator with the teaching staff. Almost all of the fun, extra activities happening in school are assisted by PTL volunteers. PTL meets once a month (varying times and dates, printed in the school newsletter), and the amount of time you donate is up to you!
- Room Parents
- School cleaning before school starts
- Recognizing student Birthdays
- Organizing National Lutheran Schools Week
- Organizing Reading Challenge Month
- Assisting in planning/cost of field trips
- Assisting with School Open House
- Hosting receptions for Christmas program, graduation, school musical, and other special events
- Organizing extra fun days, like Summer or Winter Olympics, school-wide parties, movie or craft nights, end-of-school activities
- Organizing annual Pilgrim Meal
- Organizing Track Meet and Basketball game concessions
That is just a few of our activities! If you would like to volunteer with PTL, please contact Jennifer Harman, 574-210-2103. All are invited to our monthly meetings!
PTL SCRIP Program
PTL also manages a Scrip card program to raise funds for assisting the youth in various camps and ministry activities. Scrip offers a variety of gift cards for various restaurants, retailers, and gas stations. Cards may be purchased from the school office or by registering at RaiseRight.com and entering our enrollment code. More information and the enrollment code can by obtained through the school office. 574-546-2790.